Wednesday, September 30, 2009

1st BIRTHDAY!!!

Ok, so today my baby turned 1!!!! EEEEKKK What happened to the past year!! People AREN'T lying when they say time goes by so fast after you have kids!!!! TOO FAST!!!

Although parts of today were sad, it was mostly fun and exciting to see how much Arielle has grown and learned and developed her own personality in only 1 year!

I couldn't help it- I bought her a cupcake to have on her birthday, so that she didn't have to wait until her party on Saturday to eat cake!! It started out kinda slow, but once she really got a taste of it- she went for it!!! I am looking forward to her cake on Saturday!! She gets her very own small cake!









She demolished that cupcake!!

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY ARIELLE, I love you baby!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment